Sunday, April 26, 2015

Full swing

This guy is in full activity mode. There's no stopping for me. Or him. I get about five minutes of work time before he needs mom. I power work through his nap and fall into bed exhausted or mindlessly late night shop at night.
At times I think I could get so much more done if I had my me time again, then I think I wouldn't be doing crap if I had my me time. This little face is so motivating I work my butt off a hundred times as hard to be around this little man. Baby proofing is in full effect - outlet covers, baby stair gate on the way, crib mattress needs to be lowered to lowest rung, cords are shoved behind dressers, doors are utilized. 
These two in music class make my heart melt. I am so grateful for music class for Logan. I love that he loves and appreciates music already. I wish I knew about this when my older boys were younger. 

1 Comments:

Mrs. Architect said...

We LOVE music class too!! That and story time (both at the library). I try to go to at least one of the two every week. I wish I had started when she was younger, but I guess better late than never.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...