Friday, September 09, 2005

Ahahahahaha

What's that saying muwhahahahaha. Okay don't know if I spelled it right but you get the point. I have added, or invited for those of you that didn't have accounts, all of you that I have emails for to my personal Flickr account as family/friends so you can enjoy the pictures of my family and boys that I put up without having to put them on here! Yahooo. It's my compromise between wanting to keep this blog public and wanting to post pictures. By the way my email address is STILL my gmail address, I just use the yahoo address for junk mail. So... if you email me there I may not get it.

Off to enjoy the weekend!!!

PS We're going back to Texas in the next few months! Yipppeeeeeeee!!

7 Comments:

Alyssa said...

okay I think I am caught up on your whole situation (Texas/California thing)so that is exciting to move back to your own house! Being a snoopy person you do not know how hard it is to read your blog and not know what you look like. So I just imagine a Pamala Anderson look alike! JUST KIDDING!!

Laura said...

Will you be visiting Texas or moving back? Whereabouts in TX again? I agree with Alyssa that it's hard not knowing what you and your "guys" look like. . adorable I'm sure. . funny that you put "Mwahahaha", because my friends and I used to say that all the time while stroking our "pretend beards" (if you can picture that).

Hannah said...

I loved your pictures. What a great looking family! I left a comment on a few of them. :-)

pinksundrops said...

Thought I'd answer Lauran on here too just in case anybody was wondering. We'll be in the Austin area and yes, we will be moving back. That's where we want to raise our family. Here in Cali has just been an ever so temporary thing.

Adrianne said...

OH PINK! The pics were great! Thanks so much for sending them! And that is so terrific you're heading back to Austin-area shortly - so, before Christmastime? Wooohooo! :)

Cecilia said...

First of all, I am SOOO Happy for you, sweetie! You are finally moving back which was what you've been wishing for, right?

Then I guess this means I will have to make a sidetrip out there on my way to San Fran sometime next year (yes, it's been moved again...So many things are happening...will mail you soon...)

Girl's been here but we haven't managed to see one another yet! WAAAHHH....So close yet so far away...traffic situation's no good...but we will get to see one another next week when she stays with me. :) Yippeee...

Will be checking out your photos soon...*doing the happy jitterbug dance* So screamin' happy for you and for your family.

(hugs)

Kimberly said...

So, you will be living in Austin...that is awesome! I've never been there, but I've heard that its amazing. Where are you living right now?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...