Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dance Party

I never used to understand how people had dance parties at home. When GFF would mention them or Laura, or any other blogger I can't think of right now, my mind would turn into a great big WTF? Then my neighbor taught me to sing even if I don't know the words, my best girl Kel Bel taught me sing from my gut and stay on key (most of the time), my girl Li taught me to keep the beat while letting loose and not giving a crap who cares if I dance, just dance, like a record baby ; ) .

Now? My boys and I have dance parties all around the house to Disturbia, Love Lockdown, Dangerous, and Don't Stop the Music, Shawners teaches me foot moves from happy feet, and when the boys take off with Brando for a game night at a friends' house? I get a work out to Just Dance by Lady Gaga. Now I understand, when you have an idea of how to stay on beat, sing sort of on key to the music and just enjoy yourself you can't help but have a dance party when the music plays.

2 Comments:

Stace said...

you are so cute! i love dancing!

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHH!!! That's my girl! Amelia and I have dance parties all the time now to "Move It Move It" from the new Madagascar movie, give it a try! (All the other songs you listed are also on my dance playlist) :) xoxo, GFF

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...