Thursday, December 18, 2008

Then Meets Now

Oh my gosh I met Samira!!! Remember the girl with her blog dedicated to coffee? You know if she was still blogging you would read her by that sentence alone. She was going to school in Gren*da and chronicling her adventures until one day she needed to be done blogging for the moment : ) .  Girl From Florida was around, Tall Poppy (who blogs no more but is still out there and doing wonderful) was around, even Cecilia, and Amanda.

I was in shock going to meet her and could hardly believe that I was. I didn't allow myself to let the excitement out until I actually saw her. When I did it all came bubbling out and we had one of those girlie moments you see on TV, like say on the Hills ; ) . We had presidente margaritas at Chili's and their new Chocolate Chip molten lava dessert. Oh yum. We yakked way too long, had way too much to talk about and we still didn't get to talk about it all. I hope she got enough sleep last night! The best news is she may end up living here! I'm not sure how much more I should say, but OH MY WORD I am beyond excited! Can't wait to see you again Sam! I'm excited you'll be around in SA until February!






3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, what is this coffee blog you keep referring to? I must have a horrible memory because that means nothing to me! ;) ANyway, it was SO nice to meet up with you. It was an awesome time and definitely something that will require a sequel! Will be in touch. *big hugs*

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, I am so jealous! You girls are too cute and these pictures (and this post) makes me happy!!! xoxo, GFF

cayman77 said...

Pretty pink sundrops- you look beautiful as always! luv the top!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...