Thursday, January 13, 2005

Reader's Design

Girl has requested a post about my date that me, myself, and I took myself on last night and it will come. But, first, I have a project for you. Hubby and I have an event to attend to this weekend. A 'Customer Appreciation Dinner' his business is hosting at a grand ole' ballroom. And I need an outfit! He mostly works with seniors, people who have experienced their whole lives, so my thoughts are something stylish with fresh colors. A lovely skirt and top perhaps? Or a simple dress?

And so, in the spirit of Michele's lovely games, I have one for you here. Would the first commenter pick the top, or dress as it may be? The second the skirt, the third the shoes, going on to accessories, thought not too many, and then to start over... Of course you are more than welcome to recommend an entire outfit, this is a real live event and I need all the help I can get.

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...