Sunday, November 08, 2009

Austin's Meet Yo Blogger Bleetup

Tolly has done it again with the blogger meet up - raising the bar for the rest of us who get together unofficially. Good thing we have an excuse to get together and partAY every once in awhile, because we just may start to overrun each other with our own little meetups (oh, who am I kidding we'll do it any way and probably even more so as a result!) that couldn't possibly include everybody as well as Tolly has managed to do at both the bleetups. Cory Ryan photobooth, Mama Fu's edamame and ahi tuna, Tito's Vodka and Sweet Leaf Tea drinks, the Lemmings, and Built by Snow, all at the very cool Mohawk venue. Who could ask for more? Sorry I don't have more pictures of the actual event! We had too much fun taking pictures of all of us girlies together, besides I'm still working on getting back into the groove of things. Another post to come and more pictures on the pre-party at Whole Foods Taste of Thanksgiving!





4 Comments:

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Glad you had fun!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

I went, but I didn't get in because no one informed the people at the door that it was all-ages.
So...yeah. Major bummer after standing in line for an hour and a half.
But Tolly totally has my back for next time!
And, yes, we should definitely meet up soon! That would be fun. My life is so dreadfully dull right now, just work and school, no fun and games!

Anonymous said...

so exciting! i wish there were MN blogger meet ups! :)

Kiley said...

i love that you tagged all of our blogs in that sentence. :)

ANOTHER MEET-UP SOON PLEASE!
I am checking my schedule about the sola thing this week! I'll let you know if I can go!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...