Sunday, June 27, 2010

You had me at hello

I didn't mean to disappear. As Brando put it, now that I have a say in where I live for the first time in five years, I guess I just don't feel the need to escape anymore. That includes escaping to fun and interesting new getaways, events, and restaurants. Oh, don't worry, I'm still enjoying those things, but they're not the center of my life like they were for awhile. I'm enjoying my man, my boys, and (eek) home.

I'll be back soon though to show you a glimpse into my home. Floating at Barton Springs, long days at the pool, dates to see Jeff Dunham, friends' birthday celebrations, girls nights, volunteering, picnics at Zilker Hillside Theatre before Ballet Under the Stars, the list goes on amongst the every day wonders of teaching my boys to get along as siblings, summer youth group events for Justinbustin, enjoying dinners with my family, watching tv shows late into the night with Brando, and family movie nights.. Just give me a moment to enjoy this moment. Talk to you soon!

5 Comments:

L said...

I'm so happy things are going so well for you!!!! Enjoy your fam and home all you want. I, too, have been a little MIA, but it's no fun to force yourself to blog.

linda said...

can't wait to see pics of your home :) have missed your blog!

Mrs. Architect said...

Happy sigh!

Mrs. Architect said...

...and I TOTALLY get this post! :o)

Pink Sun Drops said...

L - I totally agree. I love reading all your fun updates and I kind of love even more thinking about all the amazing times you're having when you're not updating.

Linda - You might find this ironic, but we actually rented out our home and moved back to our apartments!! With the gorgeous (clear, and not full of 50 kids) pools, the gym and indoor basketball court, the catered dinners, and we are happy. We'll be back in a house someday but one that's actually in town, and not the boondocks like we were.

Goldilocks - *smile* I'm glad you understand and that you're doing the same thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...