Saturday, June 05, 2010

My Account Was Hacked

If the previous post titled "hello" is in your reader please do NOT click on the link as I did NOT post it. A girlfriend told me a lot of her friends accounts have been hacked in a similar fashion, so please take this opportunity to change your password now to something a little more complicated. My own password is changed and all is right with the world! Especially with Google giving me the ISP of exactly who hacked it - just need to figure out how to report it now.

1 Comments:

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Oh my gosh, Rose. I have been getting Google Password Verification notices about the BADONK-ADONK, because I think someone is trying to get all up in my business, too.

I change my password every single time, but it's really disconcerting. Were you getting those password verification emails, too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...