Friday, November 09, 2007

Gah

So we just found out though we fly out Saturday, Brando can't come out until Tuesday so he will miss two days of Disneyland : ( . My Mom is willing to keep us out there until the following Sunday to make his trip a little longer than having to turn right back around and come back Friday, but at this point will cost an arm and a leg unless we fly out Monday, which Brando can't do. Pout. I figure we'll save it for another time when Brando is able to stay out longer. It sucks though that we will be back here and everybody (prob. incl. my sis) will be off celebrating the Tday weekend with family, except for... us.

Ummm the prelude to this vent would be WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! My parents are fulfilling a long awaited dream of taking ALL of the family and we're doing it over Thanksgiving week. All the cousins, all (well, almost) the siblings, WHEEEEEE!!!! Talk about CRAZY, UNFILTERED, BEST TIME IN THE WORLD BECAUSE IT'S FAMILY NO MATTER THE DRAMA time!!! I'm really excited that even though Brando won't be there for the first few days, I've been enjoying my newly found freedom while he's been at work at night (now I know a little bit of what it's like to be you, Alyssa, with your oh so hard working of five jobs husband) and hopefully a little bit of that will spill over into this trip. Heck, Allison did it, Girl does it, I'm golden. I hope. teehee Yay for Disneyland!!

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...