Here are events I found that I am totally up for sans this Friday unless my plans change. Let me know if you want to go to an event with us by leaving a comment or emailing me at sundrops at gmail dot com!
Thurs, Sept 17:
- Bo Concept longest Worldwide Release Party from 6-9pm with free cocktails and h'ordeourves, RSVP to reserve your spot.
- Blu Cafe's Ladies Nutrition Happy Hour from 7-9pm with gift bags by Saks Fifth Avenue for the first 100, free appetizers by myveganplanet.com
- Limbo Jewelry Trunk Show at Pump Project art complex at 7pm with Hosteria Verde serving up free appetizers and drinks
Friday, Sept 18:
This Saturday, September 19:
- This one's from Mai - reaching out to us from the outback, hehe. She says, "Knuckle rumbler party! I love this group, they throw kick ass parties during SXSW and through out the year!", and I totally agree with her. They throw some awesome parties. Theirs was one of my favorites from Austin Fashion Week, and that was fashion week, people. “This month’s event is presented by the woodgrained and recently redesigned Austin Town Hall with support from Sweet Leaf Tea, Lone Star Beer, and Brightkite.” Sept. 19, 6-9PM @ Tripp’s Tshirts, 2405 Nueces Ste. H. More info about this benefit for AIDs services of Austin here.
- This one actually costs money - horrors!! But it sounded too fun not to include. Feeling crafty? We are! Join us this Saturday, September 19th from 7pm-12am, at the We Make Stuff… music, art, & fashion show presented by Electric Promotions. It will be a bash bursting at the handmade seams. Fashionistas, mad crafters, music lovers and skateboarders will converge at The Scoot Inn for a completely one-of-a-kind party – the kind where you can design your own t-shirt, take in a band and see a fashion show. The first 100 people to arrive at The Scoot Inn will receive a special We Make Stuff goody bag, filled with one-of-a-kind crafts and reusable items. $6 at the door
Next Saturday, September 26:
- PLUS Free Learn to Row Day at Austin Rowing Center from 12-4pm - must get on that bandwagon!!
and next Sunday, September 27:
- Lux Bakery 2nd Birthday Celebration from 12pm-7pm with free drinks from Sweet Leaf Tea and cupcake decorating instruction