Friday, September 25, 2009

P. Terry's, Mmm

I can't believe I've gotten this far without posting actual pictures of the food at our favorite place EVER in Austin, P. Terry's. Here are some close ones. The problem may be that we scarf the food down quicker than we're able to take a picture of it.

The deliciousness that is the P. Terry's veggie burger. Even for non-vegans like Brando and I, it's meaty and filling enough to order on the days we like to feel extra healthy.
Why P. Terry's is yummy. And can I also say one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I've only had the pleasure of talking to him many of the hundred times we've been there and he's been watching his baby, making sure it grows in the way that is P. Terry's.
Mmmm, fries. Fresh cut. Perfectly fried to a tender crisp in non yukky oil. Perfectly salted. Generally disappear in 2.4 seconds to the person who finishes their hamburger first. Not much more can I say.
Okay, we're a little obsessed with P. Terry's. There's a reason for the In N Out cult following in California. We're just starting the P. Terry's cult following in Texas. Well, us, and the probably hundreds of thousands who discovered it shortly after we did.

4 Comments:

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

I do love their veggie burgers! Glad to see you like them as well.

Mrs. Architect said...

Holy cow that looks deeeeelish! Please take me there next time I visit you!!

Pink Sun Drops said...

Chelsea, Their veggie burgers are awesome. I mostly love their hamburgers with onions, pickles, and jalapenos added though!

Alli - Definitely : ) !

Zen is in said...

I havent had lunch and am now suddenly famished after seeing this burger and the fries. I may have to stop at In n Out on my way home from work. Thanks for the idea! mmmmmmmmmmmm ~Angie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...