Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Uniquely Your City: June

Is it the next month already? Time does fly when you're having fun. I am pleased to announce the Uniquely Your City posts for June representing six different states as well as a different country. Starting with one of my favorite places, Crystal Cove Beach near my favorite weekend getaway, Orange County, California, but no more reminiscing, let's get to these lovely possibilities of a romantic adventure just waiting to be explored:

For some unknown reason Blogger has been changing the first line of my links to "not found". It should be fixed now, but in case they do it again, if the first linked line doesn't work, please try the second.

Quest for Fashion Sense

Every Mile a Memory

Camels & Chocolate

 Tishomingo State Park
Tishomingo, Mississippi
Hudson's Happenings

 Unconditional Surrender
San Diego, California
A Fabulous Life

17-mile Drive
Pebble Beach, California
Athena Plichta - Photographer

This Girl's Life
(private blog - email her for blog invite)

A Day in the Life

Colonial Williamsburg
Williamsburg, Virginia
Love this Life


Yosemite
Yosemite National Park, California
Four Flights of Fancy

8 Comments:

athena said...

eeek, thank you for including me along with all the other lovely entries in this month's "Uniquely Your City" -- i'm so honored! and i just love kristin's waikiki photo, instantly brought me back home.

Four Flights said...

thank you so much for including me in your June post!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I am so happy and excited to be a part of uniquely your city again!! These are all such beautiful and amazing places!!! You are so smart to do a feature like this...it's like cyber traveling!! :)

Anonymous said...

After checking out everybody's posts I feel like I've been on an amazing whirlwind adventure. I love your Uniquely Your City posts. Thanks for including me even though my blog is private. :)

Carla Steinberg {a fabulous life} said...

I'm so happy to be feature in "Uniquely Your City" Thank you Rose!! xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including my entry. I have another one (Boston) for next month already! YAY!!! Very excited!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

how neat, I am excited to read them I love Ashley so I am going to read that one first, no favorite hahaha. Ok I live in NC so maybe I should read that one Oh I cant decide

Pink Sun Drops said...

Girls - Thanks for the comments!! Hope you got my emails :) . Let me know if you didn't! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...