Monday, June 29, 2009

Everything a girls weekend should be

Girl talk, mimosas, vodkas with raspberry lemonade while floating in the pool, strawberry crepes, migas, enchiladas, and bean and cheese nachos at Guero's, chicken pasta salad with spinach, and red and yellow bell pepper, shopping SoCo, the Ranch, and Union City on West Sixth, creepy guys the kind of guys who will approach six girls, perverted quotes, Imperia for sushi with the cast of Real World, sunshine, laughter, riding with the top down, tacos at 3am. Absolutely EVERYthing a girls' weekend should be. More pictures over at Alli's. Oh and she just sent me some of her and I from her iphone. I thought we'd missed those this time around! Yay, SO glad we didn't!!

Getting ready to go out. We had four girls getting ready in here at one point.

Love that we got some cute pictures!

Party time with our hot heels!








12 Comments:

Christy said...

sounds like a completely delightful weekend!

L said...

Oh that food sounds so yummy! I love Uncommon Objects on South Congress! It all sounds very fun.

Jillian said...

fantastic!!! :)

Patty Ann said...

oh, you guys look like you had an amazing time!! soooo jealous....

Mrs. Architect said...

You forgot finding "Kimmie's" cell phone, and guys trying to impress us by LYING that they are the new maintenance man...

Maintenance man. Seriously. Could if one is going to LIE, could he not have reached a bit higher like surgeon, lawyer, etc etc.

Anonymous said...

sounds fun!!!!! i'm gonna try to take my best friend to some of the things listed on 20sb.

we should try out another meet up! maybe someone else will take the reigns so you can relax this timmeee!!!! haha

Pink Sun Drops said...

Christy, it was perfectly!!

Laura, I can't wait for you to come here when it's warm!!

Jillian, it worked out : ) !

Alli, Ahhhh!! Kimmie is probably so mad! I haven't got her cell phone back to her. I'm going to drop it off at Whole Foods and run the other way. Oh, and that guy was probably too dumb to think of the doctor bit. He'd be like, "what's that thing I had to do to become a doctor?" hehehe

Mai, I want to!!! I realized life has been so full for me since January that I'm going to give me a few days to unwind then come up with something! And I was totally relaxed that evening - I had such a blast!! Have fun with your best friend - that'll be awesome!!

TexanCouture said...

Fun! I can't wait for my Louisiana friends to visit Austin!

Abra said...

looks fun! the food pictures are making me drool. i don't know what the third food picture is, but it looks DELICIOUS. must be all the cheese smothering it, haha :)

Stace said...

So you switched cell phones with your hubbie I'm going to go ahead and say i need the updated # :) And I'm uber jealous that she's always down there seeing you. :( Glad you guys had a blast though.

rachaelgking said...

SOOOOO much fun! You guys are gorgeous ;-)

Ashley said...

LOVE South Congress. Sounds like a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...