Monday, April 04, 2005

Guy Friends

hey psd,

sorry i didn't write you back sooner, but i've had a hectic week... i was really sick and i have had a bunch of tests and projects. do you all know yet when you are planning on going back to texas? how are the kids? If you are still down about friends, call me up whenever you need to talk, i'll always have time for you. i hope everything is going good for you and the family. i'm just counting down the days until graduation.... then real life begins. i have no idea where i am going or what i will be doing starting in june, but i guess i'll find out soon. keep in touch.

guy friend

Thank God for platonic guy friends. This guy was in town a few weeks ago for a few days. He goes to college three or so hours away and I haven't seen him too much since I got married. He was only in town for a few days and didn't call and I gave him heck for it. I was feeling down about face-to-face friends any way so I wrote him later and told him I was just kidding and why I gave him such a hard time, and that I missed him. This letter from him just cheered my heart. He is such a wonderful friend.

5 Comments:

Curator said...

That's what it's all about PSD.

Good friends are good friends, irregardless of gender.

Cecilia said...

I agree very much with Curator.

I have a guy best friend and he's moved back to the UK. After this distressing situation (you-know-what) and after my call to him, 4 weeks later he sends me this long email with all the advices and lectures about relationships and about mysefl imaginable. Turns out he couldn't "talk" because his girlfriend was there.

Just like you, the email warmed and cheered my heart.

From you fellow sore-throat(ed) friend. xxx

Allison said...

I have a great friend from back in college that i stay in touch with but not all the time, and whenever I have a crummy day, I can always count on him to cheer me up. Friends like that are priceless.

dazed said...

Friends are friends (even the non face to face ones!)! LOVE the new site look, very pretty!

od said...

I hope I'm included in the list? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...