Thursday, April 01, 2010

Free Time, say what?!

What do you know? As luck would have it (or rather hard ass work), two of my papers are written as of last night. And so I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite pictures Brando took while we were in Hawaii.

After a long and sweaty hike - I was wearing the jacket to keep
the sun off my shoulders. Impressive, Brando.

I multi-task on morning walks along the shore

The result - happy ten year anniversary us!


Waimea Bay

Waimea Bay - absolutely breathtaking

Waimea Bay

Kayaking with sea turtles





Walk along the shore

4 Comments:

L said...

That beach looks awesome! Happy 10 year anniversary to you two!! You are such a great model - so gorgeous! I could never keep a straight face. :)

villagegirl said...

Happy anniversary!
Looks so gorgeous - I haven't been in about 17 years and I long to go back!!
Glad you have a nice time.

Pink Sun Drops said...

L - Thanks! Haha it took practice, but sometimes it's more interesting than a smile.

Villagegirl - Thanks! It was gorgeous - takes my breath away every time. Can't wait to hear about when YOU go back : ) .

Mrs. Architect said...

You take the BEST sexy pictures!!!!!

Are you coming to Dallas next weekend?? Email me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...