Monday, April 26, 2010

So Excited for the Summer!

I just reserved a ski boat for my birthday weekend through the wonder that is LivingSocial.com and am so excited to take the boys water skiing for their first time! They've gone tubing before, as evidenced by the picture below, Brando has been water skiing countless times, and I've been water skiing once, but I can't wait to do it with the four of us all together.
While I'm on the subject of reserving, I'm so excited I reserved a dinner for two on our next available weekend in May at the Driskill that I won at the Tribeza Wedding Day! We will be needing a spoiling date after going five weekends without our normal Saturday afternoon and evening date. So looking forward to it!
Us being silly at the Tribeza Wedding Day

5 Comments:

linda said...

PSD, did your hair get darker?


i'm terrified of drowning...

Austin Eavesdropper said...

WAIT, when is your birthday?? Haha. I am obsessed with your bday for some reason! (Like that time on Twitter...)

PS - I LOVE water skiing! You guys will have such a blast. What a fun idea for a family day.

zenisin said...

Have a great time! Thanks for always commenting on my blog. Youre a doll! ~Angie

Pink Sun Drops said...

Linda - Aw, thanks for noticing!! Actually, it got lighter. This was a picture from February and I dyed my hair right before Hawaii in March. It was supposed to be just a tad lighter, but combined with the sun turned into much lighter. PS The ocean freaks me out, but I love it.

Tolly - July!! That is too funny how that one comment totally came across that way. I am so excited for my birthday WEEK : ) . Usually I go away for the weekend, but this year I think I will just enjoy my friends and family with a few parties.

Zen - Can't wait for it! I adore your posts. They take me to another world of my ideal of enjoying all the nature and beauty around me. I love the way you soak it all in!!

Abra said...

You changed your blog around! It looks great :) Water skiing sounds like a great birthday weekend, and so does your date at the Driskill. Have fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...