Thursday, April 15, 2010

What I Would Be Doing This Weekend if I was In Town

Austin has so many fantastic events going on all the time that I can hardly stand to leave town for a second even for a girls' weekend! This weekend just happens to have some of the more fabulous events Austin is home to, but unless the girls decide to come visit Austin for a day - hint, hint ;) , I am off to Dallas for a weekend of girl time, drinks by the pool, going out, and meeting a very special person!

*Austin Outdoor Living Tour on Saturday- Tickets are only $12 if you buy them in advance. Tour some of the most beautiful gardens and outdoor leisure areas in gorgeous homes in and around Austin.

*Lone Star Ladies present Shop Austin on Saturday- I've so been looking forward to this show, but did not realize it was THIS weekend until I read a post mentioning it just now. I scored a ticket in a goodie bag at an event a month or two ago. The first thirty shoppers arriving at 10am will score a goodie bag and oh the goodies I can't imagine! Plus all shoppers are offered complimentary lash extensions, hair styling, and mini manis from Milk + Honey. AHmazing! They have vendors with gorgeous handcrafted goods combining to make a real live Etsy-like experience. So. much. fun!

*American Heroes weekend at Camp Mabry on Saturday and Sunday- We attended this last year and had a BLAST. Watch military helicopters take off after you have just sat in it, witness an air show, tour a fire truck, meet the canine police dog team, and more.

*Texas Hill Country Art and Wine Festival Sunday Fair on Sunday- I won FREE tickets worth $45 each and I have ALWAYS wanted to attend one of the Art and Wine Festival events! Either I'll leave my out of town destination early Sunday to make it home at noon in order to be able to attend or give them to my sister.


2 Comments:

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

I have to work all weekend...boo!

Pink Sun Drops said...

Chelsea - Good thing it was rainy - we really didn't miss much. Brando did take the boys to American Heroes on Sunday though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...