well hello! my name is emily and I blog over at meme-and-he.
I am just tickled to be guest posting for Rose today!
just for reference, here is the hubs and I:
and no, we don't always dress so shmancy.
it's all for show.
anyways, I thought I would share a few travel tips
from my semester in Europe a few years ago.
with a few never-before-seen pictures!
luck of all luck!
1. roll with the punches.
even when you find out your "must get back asap" ferry is delayed a day.
2. understand that you will pay twice as much for half as much.
its all part of the experience.
3. while in Italy, eat pasta.
then rotate the two every other night.
4. engage in cultural traditions.
make sure you don't throw 4 euros in the fountain.
5. while in Russia, look russian?
not sure how that happened.
6. no matter where you are, find a beach. find it!
7. do whatever it takes for a good picture.
but don't get stuck.
I know I know, so insightful!
you are so welcome.
exploring and living in Europe was a huge blessing,
and showed me how much fun adventure can be!
it is something I always want to make time for in my life.
what has been your favorite traveling adventure?