Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Acupuncture for Babies

Acupuncture for babies is actually acupressure for babies. And I can do it at home! The acupuncturist said definitely a food allergy combined with myself having dairy again. Doesn't help my mom guilt but at least I can stop wondering. He gave me some herbs, too, which I have yet to give Logan since we went straight to Mommy and Me Yoga while he slept on the way, and he fell asleep immediately after. 

I'm hopeful for the herbs to take away the rash but also nervous. I've had Chinese herbs before that smelled like mushrooms. I pretty much felt like I was on mushrooms taking them even though I've never done anything like that. I'll just give them and watch. Praying the horrible red splotchy spots go away.



0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...