Monday, January 09, 2012

What a Weekend

Brando likes to surprise me with new places to hike as he knows how much I love hiking *and* new places. It's the perfect thing to make my weekend a wonderful weekend and he knows it.
But you will have to wait to hear and see the rest of it, because today I am over here at sweet Lisa's at Momma's Me Time as a guest poster talking about Brando's and my love of travels and how very, very fabulous it has been for our marriage. My very first guest post! Eek! A little nervous, but super excited. Try not to get distracted by Lisa's gorgeous long hair and adorable little boy. Oh, who am I kidding, get distracted and spend a few hours getting lost in her site like I did.

14 Comments:

I am Megan said...

You look lovely! Following your blog! Your boyfriend/husband is soooo sweet!

Gina said...

SO cute! Saw your guest post at Momma's me time :)

Tanvi said...

You look great!!

♡ from © tanvii.com

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Hooray for your 1st guest post...you go girl! Going to check it out now!!

p.s. have a happy week, friend! xoxo

Mary said...

Just came by from MMT.and am now a follower!!!If you'd like you should come by mine.

http://justthe3ofus-mary.blogspot.com/

Elle Sees said...

Y'all are too cute. Seriously. And glad y'all stillfind fun and new things to do.
Headed there now to her blog.

Morgan said...

awe looks like so much fun! i love hiking!

Meet Virginia

Chelle Lynn said...

1st - It's so great that your man takes you hiking. Outdoor activities are what I love the very best about Austin, and doing them with a loved one is even better.

2nd - Thanks so much for your sweet comment! All the love and support are the best things that I get out of the blogging community. I hope I get a spot in the Delightful Dozen, too...I'm really ready to meet women with like interests and have new, interesting challenges!

.Candy. said...

such a magnificent place! great way to bond with the hubby!



IntoxicatedChameleon

Val Fox said...

That spot is gorgeous!! I'd love to explore a place like that!

Kendra said...

I love traveling! Aren't the dunes in Pismo superb?! Love them!

Athena said...

Hiya! We enjoy hiking too, just don't do it as much as we should (which is a shame, there are so many trails around here). I really admire your dedication to spending time with your man, also something I should do more of with mine. You teach me so much :)

Colleen said...

I love your expression in the first photo. I miss all the hiking trails around Austin and the hill country.

Mrs. Darcy said...

Beautiful pictures! I wish I could go hiking right now-it is too cold in New York, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...