Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inspiration

Love when I hear people look to Brando and I for an example for their own relationship or desire of a relationship. Took a friend to a birthday lunch today and was so excited that her and her hubby had gone to Virginia for a vacation just recently. I mentioned how healthy it is to take vacations as a couple, and she said, "I realized that from watching you and Brando. From watching how you prioritize your relationship and making time for it with all the vacations you take and the outings you do, and how it has worked well for you."

 I literally smiled and clapped my hands with glee I was so giddy that something we had done inspired her to make time for her relationship and her hubby. They are a super neat couple, regardless. Brando photographed their wedding, and they have always been one of the couples we absolutely adore and admire for who they are. It was neat to hear her say that, and it's still making me smile.

7 Comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

That is such a great compliment for your relationship! LOVE the beachy picture!!

Pink Sun Drops said...

Ashley - Isn't it? I love hearing those kinds of things. This is definitely one of my favorite pictures. It's on Lanikai Beach in Oahu.

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

That awesome! Good for you guys I always love to see people in love!

Meet Virginia Design
Check out my $50 Giveaway from Apothica! FREE makeup friends!

Ashley said...

that's because you guys are soooo adorable! you're an example of what every couple should be :) i love hearing about your adventures together - you two are such a happy couple.

<3 ash

Athena said...

love this post, and the message :) (i never tire of seeing hawaii and the mokes... how i miss it. you guys look great!)

Anonymous said...

We have people tell us that about our marriage/relationship too and it always makes me feel so good. But it does sometimes feel like a responsibility. Not that that's a bad thing. In fact it's probably good incentive to keep on doing what we're doing to remain a good example.

Pink Sun Drops said...

Ashley - Awww, thanks, girl. I love hearing that!

Athena - Thanks, girl. And same here about Hawaii. I stare dreamily at the photos and sometimes lose myself inside them.

Sonya - I hear exactly what you're saying!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...