Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas and Evite

I love Christmas. I love Evite. And I love Christmas and Evite together. My Evite box fills up and it fills me with Christmas cheer seeing all the fun parties we get to go to. And the shopping for ornaments and white elephant gifts I get to do. The money part for that isn't so fun but the shopping part is. I saw these GORGEOUS gold dipped real leaf ornaments at Whole Foods. I have no idea how much they are but if they're affordable I am going to get them for a party or two, if not then I'll just get one for Brando's stocking. Oh and I just went searching for an image of it and found out Whole Foods has ice skating on top of their building downtown again this year! SO excited!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Courtney said...

I heart evite too!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY I LOVE your Christmas spirit!!! It's pretty dang contagious. :)

L said...

I agree! I'm an evite lover! all the christmas parties are so much fun. . but sooo expensive, especially when you often feel that you need to buy new outfits for those parties. aaahhh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...