Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

The boys are tucked in bed, and my parents are sleeping soundly on their raised queen air bed beside them. The marbled pumpkin cheesecake, orange and spice pumpkin pie, raspberry chocolate cheesecake are made and the green beans with herb dressing and sweet potato souffle are ready to be finished up for tomorrow. We have an oven bag for the turkey which makes the moistest turkey and fresh sage, parsley, and thyme to cook with it. My christmas china set of 20 is out and on the counter waiting to be run through a rinse in the dishwasher. The holly berry design is soooo pretty and I can't wait to use it for the first time! Brando has finally gotten on the same page as me and is helping out so sweetly, down to making one of the cheesecakes tonight and getting the tables and chairs ready. I can't wait!

The bat girl costume. This is the best I got - in the other the top of my mask is cut off!

Here is the one with the top of my head cut off. I decided to show it since it shows a little more of the costume including my super cute earrings and that bat tatto on my arm : ) . Excuse the pink, our Sony camera was on our way to a bloody screen (pink lines all up and down the lcd screen) aka "known sensor malfunction" that I need to send it into Sony to repair for free - yippee!

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Look at you, hottie!!! :) How exactly did you get B on the same page as you? I need to do that with my hubby :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...