Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So. Very. Tired.

A day from 8am - 5pm in the blazing sun, then straight to school for a bullsh*t exam, grocery shopping, and home, not to mention the morning til' 2am the night before... oh, and the one before that taking care of a friend. It all makes for one very tired Ros*y. When the boys are so tired that they're cranky and snappy, I always tell them they need to be aware that they're extra tired, and they need to try extra hard to be extra kind. Too bad I don't remember to remind myself of that.

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Ill do my best to politely remember to remind you. Gently. Carefully. Sweetly. =-)

Do the same for me if you would. Thats why ive been trying to just hit the sac when its getting late.

Stace said...

Yikes. Good luck with getting some rest. I can only imagine a house full of sleepy people. It'd be world war 3.

Courtney said...

Ugh - I hate living on too little sleepy. Kyle hates it when I do too! (I get SUPER cranky!)

Hope you get a break soon!

Stacey said...

Aww ... I hope you've been able to rest up! No sleep and hunger both make me super grouchy.

s said...

i hope you finally got some rest :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...