Friday, January 02, 2009

The Rock Star Look

Ah, you know what would be fun? You know how people are always posting pictures of themselves in their fashion getup? While I think that's fun, it also slightly depresses me because while I have one or two outfits that look that way, most of my outfits are the same thing mixed up. It's just makes me want to shop more and I really don't need to be doing that! So. I think posting hairstyles would be fun! Three or four products, a few hair clips and you can pretty much do anything (well, at least, what I know how to do). So whether or not anybody else jumps on board, I'm going to stick to my resolution and post pictures of different hairstyles I find that are fun, which will hopefully inspire me to learn more (I love asking my hairstylist to teach me!), and have something to fall back on when I don't feel inspired.

Introducing hairstyle #1, The Rock Star Look:

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!

Tina Poe said...

Very pretty! Will you also post how you did them?

Anonymous said...

Ooh! How did you get it to all stay so smooth? Whenever I try that one, it's all bumpy. Yours looks so cute! xoxo, GFF

a tall sassy gal said...

that one is fun on you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...