Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Tousled Look


Truth be told this is my first attempt at this one. Sort of a sleek look with only the ends curled. I did pretty well, only one burned thumb and one petrified looking section of curled hair that I decided to try hairspraying while I was curling it. However, when I got to the end I attempted to tease the crown and ended up poufing it more than I wanted. I liked the sleek look before I teased it, so next time I'll stick with that and see what happens to it a few hours down the road.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new layout! and cute hair :)

Anonymous said...

Green sun drops? :)

Like the hair!

Pink Sun Drops said...

Yes! Until I figure out how to incorporate more pink any way ;).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...