Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh my gosh we have a stylish First Lady!

In light of everything going on in the world, this is probably low on the list of priorities. Nonetheless I am super excited about it! Check out her inauguration-al celebration choice by a new and upcoming designer Jason Wu. His entire collection is so fun! How fun to have such a prominent person be so fashionable and not fade into the background because she has to dress professionally. I love people who dress fashionably, cute, stylish, and manage to look professional all at the same time. I can't wait to see more of her choices!

On a more important note, Justinbustin watched the inauguration at school yesterday. My heart was so proud when I heard that. What a neat moment in history for the kids to share together. I watched it at work. My boss was recording it and I still don't know how to work that darn TV, so I'm glad it was on already when I got there. I have to say I'm still not sure what to think of Obama, mostly because most people I know vehmently disagree with some of his choices. I voted for whose parties my beliefs most lined up with, but I'm still not sure who I really believe in.

1 Comments:

a tall sassy gal said...

Oh yes she is so stylish!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...