Sunday, August 22, 2004

Busting At The Seams

Well it appears what I posted previously might actually be happening. I haven't talked to anybody out here about it yet and I had a breakdown tonight about it. Still having it actually.

I'm going to MISS MY FRIENDS AND MY HOME. I don't really have any "family" friends - friends of the family so to speak. Just the ones I had back when I was 16 before I got married and had a family of my own. And not many of those since I was home-schooled. B has a few friends left but they are all unmarried without kids.

It will be difficult trying to start over there, even if it's for just a few months. And I will miss my friends here sooo bad. Any ideas or suggestions on how to keep in touch with them while I'm gone?? I don't want to lose the friendships we've established thus far!! They're great friends and now I'm gonna go cry again


Rude Cactus said...

Crossing my fingers for you. But know, wherever your family is, that's truly home.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...