Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Very Distressing

I tried distressing my table today (no it's not finished being painted yet). I got one of the bottoms of the chairs done and am freakin' out. I love the distressed look but I am such a perfectionist that if I'm the one who does it I'm going to notice that extra sanded spot that I didn't mean to sand so much... I'm trying to get over it, one small step at a time.

9/3/2004 Update:I distressed them all and they look FABULOUS. Now just to get the table painted and sanded back...

1 Comments:

Pink Sun Drops » Tagged said...

[...] d from me. Oh well, happy blogiversary me : ) ! Any ways a year ago today apparently I was painting and distressing my table. *sigh* Poor lonely table in storage. Yesterday: I took my six yea [...]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...