Tuesday, August 17, 2004

So Many Thoughts

flowing through my head today. First off the day was kind of crappy. Between my husband vetoing the restaurant I wanted to go to again, my Mom sending me my sister & her husband's resumes saying these are really good you should keep these on file for when you make yours, and then my sister saying she "likes" me better with my hair short. Yes in that order. The first one is pretty self explanatory, the second one was wtf? but then I called my Mom and said what's up with you mailing me their resumes, I helped her create hers and she'd already emailed them both to me? She said oh she just thought they were good and was sending them out for a reference and she didn't know I had helped her make hers or that I'd already gotten them via email. Which I already knew but since I was already upset about #1 had to hear it from her. And #3 just pissed me off because I was already upset about #1 and #2. Funny how that goes isn't it?

And when I was calling my Mom about #2 she asked me how I was, mentioned I didn't sound too great and I just burst into tears and said everybody tells me their problems but nobody has time to listen to me. I hate when I do that. So my Dad calls me 2 minutes later and says I have time to listen. I said I know you do, and it's not that people don't have time to listen, well except for my Mom who's working all the time lately, it's just there are certain people that I could tell but I don't necessarily want to hear what they have to say about what I have to say, and other people who I would want to hear what they have to say have their own drama going and somehow I feel mine is less important. Which I know is bad because then I end up venting it up inside and bursting out in tears to my Mom on the phone!!! This blog has helped, but it almost isolates me more from these people because I feel like I can vent here and since I already have a place to vent I shouldn't subject my friends to it, especially when they need a place to vent. Then of course I end up feeling like nobody listens to me!! Course I just don't tell 'em so it's not really them.

Serious note breaker: This is HILARIOUS. My five year old has the broom lifted to the door frame to knock the key down from the door frame to unlock the door to the guest room. How ingenious is that LOL ?!!

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...