Saturday, August 21, 2004

Day After A Kid Being Sick

I'm really glad my little is NOT sick any more but any of you who have kids know what I'm talking about when I say they are sooooo cranky after they are sick!!! That was my fun day. My theory is because they get so spoiled when they're sick, they're sooo sad and pateto (pathetic) looking you can't help it. Plus all those Pedialyte popsicles (which REALLY help) don't help the spoiling none. Although by the end of the day he was saying no more popsicle - cereal!!

I tried explaining the other day to my 5 year old how the earth is round and when the sun goes down it's really just going around to the other side of the earth and lighting that side up. A few days later we were driving home from our nearby big city and he says, "Is it getting dark?" and I say, "Yes, it's starting to." And he says, "But it's getting day time for the people under the ground." It took me a few minutes to figure out but it was sooo precious. Guess I had a little bit more explaining to do after all LOL

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...