Saturday, August 21, 2004

Busting At The Seams

Well it appears what I posted previously might actually be happening. I haven't talked to anybody out here about it yet and I had a breakdown tonight about it. Still having it actually.

I'm going to MISS MY FRIENDS AND MY HOME. I don't really have any "family" friends - friends of the family so to speak. Just the ones I had back when I was 16 before I got married and had a family of my own. And not many of those since I was home-schooled. B has a few friends left but they are all unmarried without kids.

It will be difficult trying to start over there, even if it's for just a few months. And I will miss my friends here sooo bad. Any ideas or suggestions on how to keep in touch with them while I'm gone?? I don't want to lose the friendships we've established thus far!! They're great friends and now I'm gonna go cry again

1 Comments:

Rude Cactus said...

Crossing my fingers for you. But know, wherever your family is, that's truly home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...