So I'll just start listing random weird facts about today:
1. I got the M*A*C makeup I've been wanting - yea! Paid $82 but got more than I thought I would for that.
2. Found a jacket. oK yes, I KNOW it's freakin' hot!! But I've been looking for the "perfect" jacket for almost a year now and today I saw it at Aeropostale for $25 so of course I HAD to get it. By the way if you want a jacket for the winter they're 50% off there. So get it now.
3. My Dad called. Apparently the line of business they're in has opened up near here and it's possible they may be getting a second home out here. OH BABY would I love that!!! I would just LOVE to have my kids around their grandparents. Sometimes I think it would be worth the cost of moving back to our hometown, other times a most resounding no. Not exactly a super family friendly place to bring kids up in!
4. My kids and I had a really good time playing baseball and football, well catch with the football, and playing in the kiddie pool outside for an hour or so this evening.
5. I got an Iced Grande Caffe Vanilla Latte and an English Toffee Bar at Starbucks. Yummmm!! My 2 yr old got a Horizons Organic Vanilla Milk and my 5 yr old wanted something I knew he didn't like so he ended up not getting anything, which he still had a good attitude about thank God!!
6. It was a WONDERFUL day!