Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Don't Wanna

Things I need to do today:
  1. Grocery Shop.
  2. Pick up Big Guy's fired piece from Petroglyph.
  3. Take Big Guy to his new nice lady.
  4. Go to the health food store to get echinecea so this sore throat doesn't go into full blown sick.
  5. Do laundry.
  6. Figure out something for lunch, unlike the past few days when I've just let it go unfigured and made the kids whatever I could scrounge up.
  7. Wonder if it's good that I can count my ribs without sucking in and wonder how in the hell I still have that tummy thing going on when that's the case.
  8. Think about how to talk to my children about the ethics of staying DOWNstairs until Mommy wakes up so they don't wreak havoc on the upstairs. Make note to self to get mini refrigerator so they don't starve in the meantime.

Things I don't wanna do today:
  1. See above except for #3.
  2. Because of #4.

And would you look at at that Clear Clear 68.6 °F / 20.3 °C.

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...