Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Why Does it Feel Like the Weekend?

Hubby and I have had two dates the past two nights. The first night we went to Crow's Nest and sat by the fire and had caprese (yes I had it and it was delicious) and skirt steak and pear and gorgonzola salad. Yum. We did something afterwards but for the life of me I couldn't tell you what. Last night we went to Kianti's and shared a light dinner and a pazookie. We headed to the 'painting place' afterwards but got there just before closing so we dropped off Big Guy's finished piece to be fired and went walking on the beach. It was nice - since it was in front of the hotel it had a spotlight on it so you could see the ocean and the bright white of the foam crashing on the shore. You can see it on the beach in this picture, looks like the pool water. Quiet and sweet nights.



This weekend would bust with activities if we wanted it to. Friday night, guys night out for hubby's guy friends from high school, Saturday bridal shower for my cousin and goodbye party for Hubby's friend who's headed off to Japan next month, Sunday Easter, of course and desired for us to be 3 hours away with the relatives. To keep our sanity I think we're going to head up to Visalia on Friday for my cousin's bridal shower, come home afterwards on Saturday, make the good-bye party on Saturday night, and have a nice quiet Easter dinner here for our family and any stragglers who have nowhere else to go. I.e. friends who are working, families out of town, etc. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me. Now only if we can pull it off.

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...