Wednesday, March 30, 2005

It's A Beautiful Day

Still it's only 60.5F degrees out there. Thinking it would be much warmer I put on my short shorts this morning and have consequently been freezing my toosh off all morning. It doesn't help our room only gets the morning sun, and in the afternoon a lot of shade. Even if it's warm outside with the windows open and the breeze coming in it gets downright cold in here. Now that I'm into my jeans and tennies (and hoodie over my tank top) hopefully I'll dethaw long enough to go out and enjoy the day and not sit on this computer for 12 hours like I did yesterday. Yeah, don't ask. Hey you did see me around everywhere didn't you? Darn it I'm still shaking. Oh well, I'm getting off this thing and going to go stick the kids in MIL's hot tub, their new 'swimming pool'.

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...