Saturday, December 16, 2006

What the Hey

It's been posted before but I haven't been taking my calcium and acidopholus recently that I usually take to help balance my hormones and I am having an unusually bad week of PMS. Being out of calcium and not being able to take it even if I wanted to doesn't help. My little 5 year old has been telling me how beautiful I am, that I am the most beautiful woman in the world, since I took them clothes shopping with me last week and asked them what they thought of how things looked on me. They were soooo sweet with their "You look beeaaUtiful." "The most beautifulest woman in the world." that I told them I wanted to take them shopping with me every time I go. Shawners has continued to tell me how beautiful I am, even when I'm completely broken out and just woke up. I'm eating it up.

On the PMS note, Extreme Home Makeover has been in town all week and I haven't gotten the energy to go check it out which I normally would hop on right away, like I did the benefit concert. Mostly because I heard children under 18 aren't allowed, but also because I just don't want to face the crowd and get turned away if they don't in fact allow children. Also? I'm in a really. really. bad mood and can't seem to bring myself out of it. As soon as Brando is done working for the day though I do want to drag him out there and let him do all the manuevering and see the set while it's in our town.

1 Comments:

Cecilia said...

Hello beautiful lady. :-) Your kids are just simply fantastic. I'd love to have them. :-) Truly, you are beautiful and you should believe that. And I feel you with the PMS thing....mine's bad, too. But we all get through it....somehow...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...