Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blog Changes and Updates

If you've come to my blog directly or off a reader, you might notice my site has changed a bit. One of the main reasons I started changing everything was, I wanted to make all my travel information easily accessible in case anyone comes here looking for that info or wants to refer back to it after reading a post I've done in the past. Here are the changes:

*Over to the right, I've created links in my sidebar named Uniquely Travel Guides which link to all of my travel information via my experiences in the different cities I've visited and posted about: Oahu, Hawaii; Austin, Texas; Pismo Beach, California, and my favorite, Santa Cruz, California, as well as a link to an explanation of the evolvement of these guides.

*If you visit one of the cities I have a travel guide on and used one of my recommendations or even visited the city in the past and now look forward to using my recommendations, just email me the link to your post and I will link to your post in that particular Travel Guide.

*My About Me links have been moved to links across the top of my page and underneath my header, and updated with current information. Can you believe the old information was FIVE years old?!

*In addition, I created a new contact me page, which I'd never done before, and included advertising information.

What do you think?

4 Comments:

Teagan B. Sawyer said...

Just clicked through a few things and I think it looks fantastic. You are my blog-spiration! And I love love love your travel guides...when I figure out where I'm going I'm going to ask you (not that you need more on your plate at all) to give some suggestions because I think you find the coolest unique things ever! xo

Pink Sun Drops said...

Teagan - Totally hit me up! It's one of my passions so it really doesn't feel like more on my plate at all. Glad you love the changes! I'm a little nervous about them!

Athena said...

I love the new look! Very easy to navigate, and loving the "Uniquely Travel Guides" idea -- can't wait to see it grow. Are you planning any trips to Europe in the near future? I'd totally go by your reviews when we go in 2-3 years.

Pink Sun Drops said...

Athena - Thanks! As I mentioned to Teagan, it's one of my passions so I definitely wouldn't mind researching it for you even if I wasn't going. And, yes, I definitely am hoping we will be going in the next 2-3 years!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...