Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Things I Love About My Husband

*He grinds enough coffee beans to fill up the entire ground coffee bag when he makes coffee, and cleans out the entire coffee maker, which make it super easy to make myself coffee when I do, and are two things I never do for myself.
*He shows up for school meetings unannounced, gets there before I do and saves me a spot in the front, easing my stress of arriving a few minutes late, and leaves me grinning from ear to ear at how silly proud I am that he is one of the few Dads there.
 
*He tells me I look adorable, or beautiful, or hot, or sexy, out of the blue every day.
 *He knows technology far and beyond what I do, replacing a monitor on our computer, replacing the fans in his laptop, letting the middle school counselor know people can get updates from her site emailed to them via an RSS feed on her site, and keeping our neighbors from using our internet and slowing it down.
*Having a techie in the house is incredibly sexy.
*The other things I love about my husband: my boys, him, and me
I didn't even realize it before I finished this post, but his thirtieth birthday is coming up, so this is the perfect post to commemorate the day. Actually, it doesn't *quite* do it justice, except for the last point. Happy birthday, honey, I love you like the flowers love the sun!

2 Comments:

Athena said...

Aww, this is sweet. Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Pink Sun Drops said...

Athena - Thanks! I'm still totally clueless as to what to do for his birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...