Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Back from the Blue

Sorry my computer went out on me so I've been in the dark for a week or two. Not that it was a bad thing. I find sometimes I need a major break from the computer, otherwise I just end up spending ALL my time on it when really I could be doing other much more productive things than, say, searching for antique child chairs on eBay that I probably won't ever end up buying because the shipping gets too ridiculous.

It's happening!! Wow. Where do I start?? Can you imagine the stuff you have to do when you're moving across the country? Phone, PO Box, DSL, storage, speech therapy for my kid, insurance, current work notice, not to mention renting out our home. Actually when I put it that way it doesn't seem like .... so .... much. Crazy. So far I've gotten the phone, DSL, and storage or scheduled to be set up any way. And the PO Box on it's way to being set up.

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...