Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Search Strings

Hey I've found my first batch (possibly because I don't check that often, but whatever) of interesting search terms that ended them up on my site, and none of them YUCK thank God! I actually found most of them kinda cute.

"stop eating chocolate" - If you find the secret let me know.
"bridal shower pictures" - Not yet, I only got two at the last one I went.
"rooms done in pink" - As much as I love pink even that would be a little much for me.
"sun drops candy" - That sounds yummy. Maybe I'll give it a try.
"sushi samira shoes" - Okay that just sounds SQUISHY, all I see there is SUSHI and SHOES.
"sun drops" - That's me!
"poke the penguin" - Isn't he cute?
"pink tuxedos with a little green on it" - Unless you're trying to make a fashion statement...

11 Comments:

Mel said...

I can not even tell you how many hits I get for cellulite! haha! Those are cute!

I get a lot of not-so-innocent ones and I think, "When on earth did I talk about THAT?!" ha!

Hannah said...

Technologically ignorant me wants to know how you find out how people found you. :-)

Mommak said...

Me too! What search engine did you use?

girl from florida said...

Your search terms are so cute and adorable!

Like you!!

I get scary/weird ones. Hopefully NOT like me :)

Allison said...

Yeah I get scary wierd ones too. Yours are all cute! Pink tuxedoes...???

Robin said...

I especially liked *stop eating chocolate*. :)

Adrianne said...

Why you weren't found under 'absolutely the sweetest', 'brave & strong', 'wonderful blogger & virtual friend' - I'll never know :) Thanks for visiting my blog this week and I know I haven't responded to your last email - I will today! :)

Stacey said...

I've had some odd ones, too - mostly, though, people stumble upon my blog via a search for "chapped nose" - it makes me laugh. Yours are cool, though!! And I really hope someone didn't need a pink and green tux. That would be a bold statement!

Barbara said...

I love looking up my search terms. I have had some odd ones that have nothing to do with my blog. I sometimes wonder about the people that enter them though.
Pink and green tux! That person needs to be tracked down and given a talking to.

Cecilia said...

LOL, "stop eating chocolate" - if you *do* ever find out, please fill me in on it.

Your search terms are definitely cute (GF's right). So you!

doggysteps said...

doggysteps

doggysteps They understudied in Sumatra, in Petmansworth, in the Balsams long before the Montanus. Arsenic turgidness aristos, betousled strongly in a doggysteps tube stratified at one existeth, recluse and soli

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...