Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I've Been a Good Girl

I'm up this morning - before 9am. A feat for me.

~Later. And that is why I try to avoid the mainstream of the morning. Not that I mind holding Little Guy and rocking him while he gets the last of the sleepy out of his eyes. Or that I mind laying on the couch with Big Guy in his little motorcycle robe over his pajamas. Or that I mind taking Little Guy to the bathroom, when he's perfectly capable of doing it on his own. It's just that it adds that much more to my day.

Any way before they were up and I was about to type - I've done a load of laundry folded, bed made, bathroom cleaned, corner of our room where all the computer cords were piling unsightly sorted, and now showered and shined. All before 10am. And they're dressed and playing outside already too.

14 Comments:

La Nina said...

Hey, I've been playing the image game on Michele's site. I'm probably screwing up the rules, but I thought you might like this image that I chose for "warm heart":

http://photos2.flickr.com/3881344_14519504f2_m.jpg

Hope your day continues to be productive!

pinksundrops said...

La Nina, what a sweet thought - I love my picture and my words!

Emylibef said...

Wow. I can't imagine getting that much done so soon. You sound like your house smells good and is clean.

Robin said...

Wow! Go girl! You rock! :)

girl from florida said...

Wow! I'm so impressed. I accidentally overslept today :) You're making me look bad. heehee!

beth said...

you're making me look bad too. Remember, my husband reads this!! sounds really good though

pinksundrops said...

LOL. Believe me this is NOT a daily routine, though I wish it was and DO try.

Michele said...

Hello Sweetie,
Just stopping by to say hello...now I need a rest just thinking about all that you have done in such a short time. Good for you.

Now, I must update my blogroll.

island girl said...

super!! I am highly impressed! I can almost bet that you will have a good day just because you have accomplished a great deal :)

Adrianne said...

You SO rock & you beat me to your 100 list! Wooohooo....expect mine soon. I hope!

Hannah said...

I am *so* not a morning person. I think it's definiely something I would change about myself if I could. I love staying up late and sleeping in, but I know I could be so productive in the mornings if I would only get up. Of course, during the work week I have to, but weekends and holidays, forget it! :-)

Allison said...

I hate getting up early, but once I get up, I like the day so much better when I do. I get more done and have more energy. The only problem is actually getting out from under the covers and putting my feet on the ground.

Stacey said...

Very impressive! Now, if I could only roll out of bed before 10 a.m., I'd be doing good. I can't imagine getting all that done soon early in the morning! :)

Mel said...

Don't you love getting all that stuff done before the kids wake? Since the time change, I've adjusted the kids' waking time to be an hour later than before, so now I eat a bowl of cereal out on the deck, throw in a load of laundry, take my time making their breakfast...it's great! Hooray for the little things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...