Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Purties

These are all the new and fun things I've been talking about lately for my house. I'm in love with the whole cafe theme in the kitchen, I can't wait to do more with it. And the living room is so peaceful now I love it.


Island Centerpiece and Spring Flowers
The island centerpiece and my spring flowers

Above my Cabinets
Above my cabinets. I painted that olive plate. If you look close you can see the faded white leaves that I drew on paper and cut out to make a stencil.

Kitchen Barstool Cushions
My barstool cushions

Corner of the Kitchen Counter
Corner of the kitchen counter

The kitchen
How it all ties in. Those letters above the counter and sink to the right are for the phonics program I'm doing with J. The kitchen is also my school room so they stay for now.

Bathroom Candles
My bathroom candles

Table Behind the Loveseat
Living room table behind the loveseat

Window Seat and Purty Tree
Living room window seat - my BIL made this for me!!!! So gorgeous. It opens up in two seperate pieces and has TONS of room for walk in the house crap and DVDs and stuff that needs to go out and never come back. You can see my pretty tree that puts some greenery in here too. This is what you see when you walk in our front door.

Window Seat
Window seat. That's tiger maple on the edges of the lids.

Coffee Table and Centerpiece
My coffee table. That middle part was a big hole before. That's actually the ping pong table from our game table covered in fabric. Works like a charm.

7 Comments:

Laura said...

How cute and creative! I love it!

girl from florida said...

Oh, I LOVE IT! I love all your little touches and details you added all over your home... it's so beautiful! It has so much warmth and personality.

girl from florida said...

oops I accidentally posted twice.

pinksundrops said...

All fixed :)

Stacey said...

Very, very pretty! Now you can come decorate my home! :)

pinksundrops said...

Laura, Stace, and Girl. Thanks :) ! I'm enjoying it.

Cecilia said...

You have a flair for details, my dear friend. I love the cozy look of your place!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...