Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Amazing Husband

In the last year at least four different wives or girlfriends have described him as amazing and their significant others have mentioned that they want them to be like B. One of their husbands told his wife when B’s around he feels bad because he’s so wonderful he feels like a horrible husband. Another said you just want me to be like B. It makes me CRACK UP every time I hear it again. The thing is, I don’t ever talk bad about him, and I always have amazing things to say about him, but anyone can say that about their significant other. They see it when they see not only how wonderful he is around us, but how he treats them and everyone else around him. He treats all the people the same like they all deserve the same amount of respect and admiration for the people that they are. That is so incredible for me and makes me sit back and just be so grateful that God had him for me.

And, baby, this is your birthday post I wanted to write but never did. Happy Birthday sweetie, you are my amazing 25 year old man and I love you with everything God has given me.

4 Comments:

Allison said...

Aww, SO sweet! Yes, he is wonderful and I am happy that I have gotten to know him a little too! yall are fabulous together! ;-)

Kimberly said...

That is really sweet! I love to hear about people that are happy in their relationships....its such a nice thing! Isn't it wonderful to have such a wonderful man in your life? I feel very blessed as well:) Thanks for sharing this!

Courtney said...

:) :) :)

Marriages like your and B's (and actually Girl From Florida and H's too) give me hope. They are refreshing and inspiring and heart warming. So glad I found and get to read all about you!

Laura said...

That is something not many can say and I'm so glad you're grateful for it. Reading about it encourages me to be patient for the same thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...