Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Dropped

not quite off the face of the earth. Things are super busy so I'll be back when I can...

*B's Mom and brother are here

*B's brother is moving into our same apartment building

*My neighbor and friend had her baby girl yesterday two weeks early

*I spent the last day of my parent's visit here this weekend all day at the hospital with her

*J's 7th birthday is today. Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*His party is this weekend.

*I have no idea when my MIL will be headed back home.

*I have about 22 and a half emails to return.

*People are emailing me again to make sure I got their first email.

*My nephew is over to help the boys put their new legos from Oma together.

*I went out to Target and got four new pairs of shoes. This is one of them.

shoes

*Now we're going to the pool.

4 Comments:

girl from florida said...

Yay! Have fun at the pool, enjoy your new shoes, and take your time emailing people back... all your friends understand, and if they don't, they're definitely not worth your time :)

xoxo!

Courtney said...

Definitely understand... I fall off the planet all of the time. :)

Have fun with your family and your new (very cute) shoes.

Cecilia said...

I love your new shoes! Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy! Like GFF said, your friends will understand about the delay in mails....no worries, be happy!!! (hugs)

my life is brilliant said...

Those shoes are so cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...