Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Favorite Magazine and a Bubble Bath

Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat. Yuk. It stuck around all day, lightened up at night and got worse during the night. This morning I woke up not so bad and got worse around 4pm. I've been gargling with hydrogen peroxide and colloidal silver, taking echinecea and goldenseal and praying my heart out that it is not strep throat AGAIN. Today was the first day I took J back to his reading teacher from after our break and I came home and literally fell onto my bed. H asked me if he could draw me a bath, make me clotheless and put me to bed... lol. So he did. Well both, really. He prepped my whole bath for me, I lit some candles, he got my InStyle and I sat and soaked and read that thing from cover to cover for an hour and a half. Oh yes and he brought me dinner in the bath. If I wasn't so sick I would've felt extremely pampered, but you know what I did any way.

7 Comments:

Alyssa said...

sounds like the perfect evening, minus the icky sore throat! Arn't we lucky to have such great husbands?!

Kimberly said...

That sounds wonderful!! Your husband sounds so sweet, you are very lucky!! Hope your soar throat gets better soon:)

girl from florida said...

oooh!! What a wonderful hubby :) I hope you feel much better today, sweetie!! xoxo

Courtney said...

Get well soon!!!

In the mean time, it's a good thing you've got such an awesome guy taking care of you.

Heather said...

Had a sore throat last week and now can not shake this dang dry cough. I feel fine but I believe I was spreading strep throat. I have always been a carrier. I hope that is not what is. I heard everyone is getting it. Enjoy the pampering. :)

Cecilia said...

How sweet! How lucky you are to have such a great and caring husband like that. Please take care and I hope you get well soon...

Stacey said...

Aww! What a sweetheart! I hope you feel better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...