Monday, May 29, 2006

Blogyzation

It's been a quiet week in the blogisphere. Actually now that I look back I think summer's do tend to get a little quiet around here. I'm coming up on my second year here of blogging at the end of July. The first summer was quiet and I'm starting to think this one will be too. Wow. Two years. I never thought I'd be around here that long. I thought this would be a passing fascination - move on to the next way to journal life. But actually. It's really easy. And fun. And a community.

Writing in a journal is euphoric but there's no way you get the feedback you do here. Blogging keeps you on your toes. Nobody's going to want to read your junk so you tend not to write it. As much. We want readers. They provide a sense of validation to what we're doing. A sense of how well we're doing. And a sense of how exciting the world see our lives as.

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...