Friday, August 25, 2006

Veritas Curriculums

Spell to Write and Read is their language arts program. I have only heard good things about it and attended the training program on it. I am so excited about how it teaches! Singapore Math develops the mental math. I did that with Justinbustin this last year and I can't believe how much more intrigued in Math I am!! I used to think I was not good at math at all. Now I can come up with things faster than my hubby (sometimes : ) and love it. This was all just by doing it with J. That is one of the beauties of working with your own kids, you rediscover and discover new stuff with them. They learn to love it and love learning more because they feed off your desire to learn and your love of it!

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...