Saturday, August 26, 2006

Moving into routines

Sometimes I feel SO mean. Sometimes it would be easier to have them in school full time. I'd have all day to make my house pretty, bake cookies, and not get so frustrated when they got home, you know that whole Stepford wife routine.

Brando says I always have to have things perfect or else I feel like it's the end of the world. Probably that whole control thing again. *sigh*

We're watching Napolean Dynamite where Napolean does the skit for president by dancing to disco music when the music until then has been slow. That was great. Brando doesn't see the point of the movie but I thought it was cute in an underdog root for the loser sort of way. That and I needed to laugh at something stupid.

We went to Chipotle for dinner and had margie's and beer and had chocolate covered strawberry ice cream at home after the kiddos went to bed. I think I'm PMSing.

3 Comments:

Laura said...

Yum, Chipotle sounds good.

I think people either love or hate Napoleon Dynamite. They either don't see the humor in it or think it's hilarious. I liked it, mainly because it's really fun to quote AFTER watching it :) Plus, the fact that 'everything 80s' is in that movie is funny to me. I love the side ponytail and the Caboodles.

Laura said...

Ooh - I posted pics of my clothes on flickr - hehe.

Allison said...

I LOVE this post. It is so random and honest. Maybe because I am pms-ing right now, it just kinda clicks with me.

Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...