Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fuckin' A

Stupid stupid stupid. We're supposed to be saving this thousand dollars for our emergency fund. Instead of putting in an out of spot place where it more than likely CAN'T be spent Brando carries it around in his wallet and spends it on Taco Bell. That makes me feel SO unappreciated for all this crap I've been selling out of my ass to fund the stupid thing. Then he gets home tonight and we count his quarters for no apparent reason except I'm stressed and it seems like the thing to do and the thing the quarters are in scratches my table we've had for 6 years that's virtually indestructible. Except for tonight apparently. Why is it that things affect me so much worse when I have no freaking money.

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...